Call for Annual Meeting Platform and Poster Abstract Submissions
Late Breaking and Extended Grace Period Abstracts:
Deadline January 21, 2011
You are invited to submit abstracts for presentation at the Society of Toxicology’s 50th Annual Meeting. The SOT Annual Meeting is the largest toxicology meeting and exhibition in the world, expecting to attract more than 7,000 scientists from industry, academia, and government.
The deadline for all submissions will be October 3, 2010, and the fee for submission is $50.00. Please follow the instructions listed on the Web site. A confirmation receipt is e-mailed after submission. Please print this for your records.
The Scientific Program Committee reviews each abstract that is submitted. The scientific quality of the abstracts presented contributes substantially towards making the SOT Annual Meeting the leading international forum for new toxicological research. As such, there is a minimum standard for abstract acceptance. While rejection is always unfortunate, abstracts are archived materials that are often cited as publications and the quality of the science presented at the Annual Meeting is paramount. Please refer to the abstract content rules and guidelines on the Web site.
Why Submit an Abstract?
- Contribute your toxicologic research to the leading international forum for toxicologists.
- Present cutting-edge research that could potentially have a significant impact on the practice of toxicology.
- Provide attendees with the opportunity to learn about emerging fields and how they apply to toxicology.
- Open dialogue among your scientific colleagues to effectively develop strategies for active involvement in other areas of toxicology.
- Gain recognition among your peers by having your research published in The Toxicologist.
If there are additional opportunities to submit late-breaking abstracts this information will be posted on the SOT Web site in early January.
All abstracts must be submitted on-line.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Frequently Asked Questions for Abstract Submission
2011 Annual Meeting Home
© 2010–2011 Society of Toxicology. All right reserved.